Get a taste of DirectX 11 technology with the Asus GT630-SL-1GD3-L GeForce GT 630 VGA Card. With four times more cores for 40% faster performance, this graphics card delivers great performance to deal with your daily work and entertainment needs. The exclusive Asus-designed heatsinks ensure 0dB silent cooling, while GPU Tweak utility helps you modify and tune clock speeds, voltages, and fan performance via an intuitive interface. Whether you enhance photos, edit videos, watch movies, or play casual games, this graphics card delivers a performance boost every time. Complete with the quality and reliability that Asus is known for, this VGA card is a must-have for your computer in today’s media-rich environment.
- 40% FASTERThe Asus GT630-SL-1GD3-L packs in a remarkable 384 CUDA cores for massive parallel graphics-processing power – that’s four times more cores than the NVIDIA GT630 (GF108, 128-bit) reference design, for 40% faster performance.
- 0DB SILENT COOLINGThe exclusive Asus-designed heatsinks with large surface areas effectively cool graphics cards passively, so absolutely no sound is produced while running – perfect for high-definition and silent home theater PCs and multimedia centers.
- SUPER ALLOY POWERThe exclusive alloyed components boost performance by reducing power loss, enhancing durability, and achieving a cooler operation. The chokes’ concrete core eliminates the buzz sound in full load, while the capacitors assure a 50,000-hour lifespan – equivalent to 2.5 times longer than traditional capacitors.
- GPU TWEAKOverclocking is made real-time and intuitive with the Asus GPU Tweak utility. It not only allows you to optimize clock speeds, voltage, and fan speeds on up to four graphics cards independently or simultaneously, but you can also select between GPU Tweak’s Standard or Advanced modes depending on your level of experience. The monitoring widget provides real-time and detailed multi-parameter information. Detailed specs and actual card status are available with GPU-Z, and it also automatically checks for and installs updates for drivers and BIOS versions.
- NVIDIA PHYSX TECHNOLOGYFull support for NVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction, for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- NVIDIA ADAPTIVE VERTICAL SYNCNothing is more distracting than framerate stuttering and screen tearing. The first tends to occur when framerates are low, the second when framerates are high. Adaptive V-Sync is a smarter way to render frames. At high framerates, V-sync is enabled to eliminate tearing; at low framerates, it's disabled to minimize stuttering. It gets rid of distractions so you can get on with gaming.